This week we’re falling down YouTube rabbit holes, podcasting on a full stomach, recognizing the visionary behind the Hawaiian pizza, eavesdropping on shady characters, rethinking TouchTunes’ jukebox credit policy, re-examining why so many people still have all their fingers, reading way too far into Waylon Jennings’ entire career, renting a VR room to escape the heat, talking to ghosts, firebombing people in traffic, calling out wack criminal monikers, purchasing shoes in 60 seconds or less, and finally experiencing an earthquake!
- Music: T.I. | “What You Know“
- A.V. Club | RIP Sam Panopoulos, Inventor of Hawaiian Pizza
- Wikipedia | Waylon Jennings
- NY Times | Mob Figure Pleads Guilty to Ordering Arson
- FOX | AK-47 Bandit has a Terrible Nickname
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle | Police Reports