In Episode 219, you’ll discover new ways to: handle the Governor and his entourage showing up to the bar, explain to your children why robots are writing Christmas songs, buy your dog a new wardrobe with the county’s credit card, use fire and Axe body spray to dodge arrest, make America flammable again, mistakenly refer to CFC’s as CDC’s, use a gun to get the price you want on coffee, deal with fantasies of being taken hostage, use a city bus to make your point, smoke in public, get around loss-prevention officers in box stores, use tech skills to get a job in the criminal underworld, mess with service dogs on the clock, lose a finger, check out a new segment, drink your girlfriend’s blood, and finally step up your local Christmas program to compete with Netflix.
- Music: Ozomatli | “O Le Le”
- AV Club | AI Writes Christmas Carol
- CBS News | Employee uses County Credit Card for Dog Tuxedo
- Consumerist | Teen uses Axe Body Spray as a Flame Thrower
- Patch | Customer uses Gun to Lower Price at Starbucks
- Consumerist | Woman Steals MTA Bus in NYC
- STL Today | Woman lets Boyfriend Drink her Blood, Stabs him