In Episode 234 we’re coming to you live from Lincoln, MT! We’re talking about old tech, Palabra del Dia, buying property, wearing two different shoe sizes, encountering SONS at the top of the pass, how fake rings are sometimes real rings, a grocery store product mapping app, a Great Falls restaurant hosting an eating competition, a Tennessee man daring a judge, a breakdown of ingredients for the “prison baby”, Deputy Captain Boobs, positive existentialism, kind of getting off the grid, and hitting dear.
- Music: T.I. | “What You Know“
- Local 10 | Fake Ring is Actually Real Ring
- KRTV | Great Falls Burger-eating Contest
- People Food | Molly Schuyler Reigns Supreme
- WKRN | Tennessee Man gets 14M Bond after Trying Judge’s Patience
- Fox4Now | Deputy Makes Inappropriate Comment