In Episode 217 you’ll learn the subtle art of: buying a truck, citing your sources, blatant plagiarism, doing second and third Thanksgiving, performing security sweeps at Wal-Mart when you don’t work there, burning things down for social media attention, being a rock star back in the day, stealing other people’s music, wiping your ass as a caveman, getting higher than you’ve ever been and shooting at police, outsourcing your work to China, and the best way to apologize for tasing a woman.
- Music: Ozomatli | “O Le Le”
- Time | Wannabe Weatherman Starts Fires for Likes
- WNCN | Man, Highest he’s Ever been, Shot at Police
- Tripika | Developer Outsources his job to China
- Death and Taxes | PNJ | Cop Bakes Cake Apologizing for Tasing Woman