In Episode 226 you’ll learn what it truly means to be a professional imposter, whether you’re looking for a new job, dining and dashing, dressing like a cop to pull a heist, using a time machine to invest in stocks, tricking people into renting their own pets, or serving pop-up advertisements directly into people eyeballs. Don’t fall behind the times! Listen to this episode now and tell your friends later!
- Music: M.O.P. | “Ante Up“
- BBC News | 100+ People Dine and Dash at Once
- Wikipedia | 300 Million Yen Heist
- Bloomberg | Rent-a-pet Company
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle | Police Reports