We’re kicking in the door on 2017 a day late and a dollar short. In Episode 220, you’ll learn incredible new skills like solving Young Jeezy’s riddles, giving up on Spotify, getting weird and sad on your birthday, catching up on old emails and retractions, forgetting the awful previous year, how to best steal lottery tickets in bulk, how lottery tech probably works, how to exchange Christmas gifts for Whoppers at Burger King if you have a time machine, how to better understand and deal with the Mandela effect, never trusting your memory, kicking cigarettes with placebos, and staying community minded with local police reports.
- Music: Ozomatli | “O Le Le”
- YouTube | Charlie Brooker’s 2016 Wipe
- Palm Beach Post | Man Steals $600 in Scratch Tickets
- Fox News | Burger King Gift Exchange for Whoppers
- Wikipedia | Confabulation AKA “The Mandela Effect”
- Popular Science | Nicotine Only Works because you Believe it does
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle | Police Reports