Happy Birthday, WHGL! We’re kicking off our sixth birthday with whole new outlook on life and we’re talking about picking out whore-bots on facebook, slowing down for mountain bikers, better pizza intel than last week, awkwardly engaging strangers, abiding by the social contract of acting like everything’s okay, Chef Anne Burrell’s pop-up Cheetos restaurant in NYC, an UPDATE on an old Unsolved Mystery, re-examining our target demographic, other found notes on Rodney St., stealing from a car you just rear-ended, never being too careful around EMT’s, and how everyone’s apparently selling fake drugs now.
Download Episode 241 and tell your friends!
- Music: Run The Jewels | “Run The Jewels“
- Forbes | Chef Anne Burrel’s Cheeto Restaurant
- HCSO News | Man Rummaging Through Car He Ran Into
- Kentucky | Man Sells Vegetables as Drugs
- KGW | Man Selling Fake Drugs